Thursday 30 March 2017

Audio from the Observation 1

Here is the You Tube link to the audio of the session.


https://youtu.be/IYJEnMZKw7Y

Robins writing





Yesterday I rode the super boat. I was so excited. Suddenly the boat started to move. At the same time, I was so scared. On the information panel it said; This boat goes up to 80 km when jumping off the water slide. The boat quickened it s speed for 5 minutres. I went closerto the water slide. The hovercraft became really fast, finally. It started to fall to the water slide. If it jumped a little bit higher, the boat should've fall on th wrong side of the track.   (original)

While the boat was flying, I fekt dizzy and uncomfortable. Although it landed back on the gorund, it splashed and capsized on impact. I capsized with the hovercraft.   (Since I was dizzy from flying, I died)  (took this part out to add promote further learning and add to the writing) 

After I capsized I fell very hard to the water. It was so cold and at the bottom of the water, there was seaweed. Unitl I saw an underwater view, I had just thought it was fish or something like that. (added parts using AAAWWUBBIS)



No comments:

Post a Comment